Dog & Baby/Child Safety
Gail specializes in preparing dogs for life with children and dog/child dynamics. Please contact her for a personalized plan for your family.
Gail is a licensed presenter with Family Paws Parent Education. Please contact her if your group or clinic would like to learn more about dog bite prevention and helping families transition from pet parents to parents with pets.
Visit familypaws.com for additional information and parent resources.
Gail provides customized individual dog training, small group classes and educational presentations in the Metro-East and St Louis area.
Do you want:
- A dog who listens to you the first time?
- A dog who willingly does what you ask?
- A safe home environment for your children?
- A dog who doesn't run in the other direction when the nail clippers appear?
- Positive training methods that are based on the latest scientific knowledge about dog training and behavior?
Family Dogs with Gail can help.
- Safe dog/baby interactions including preparing your dog for the arrival of your new baby
- Family pet manners
- Unruly dogs
- Shy dogs
- Teaching complex behaviors
- Puppy Kindergarten starting soon at Horseshoe Lake Animal Hospital
Go to "Contact Us" for more information.